- Letter of the Week: Letter Ii Continued
- Math: Number One
- Handwriting: Number One, Uppercase and Lowercase Ii
- Character Development: Respectful, Kind, Helpful, Cheerful and Orderly
- Unit Study: My Name
- We will read Chrysanthemum.
- We will go on a Name Scavenger Hunt.
- We will read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and students will complete a craft placing the letters in their name on their own coconut tree.
- We will play the Smelly (JELLO) Name Plate Game. :)
Save the Date:
- Wednesday, August 26th - Individual Picture Day (Students may come out of uniform.)
- Friday, August 28th - Non-Uniform Day (Please send a quarter in your child's zip pocket locked in his/her Daily Folder to come out of uniform.)
- Monday, September 7th - Labor Holiday (No School)
Other Important Reminders:
- Please do not forget your child will need a healthy snack daily. It should not be placed in a lunch box. Please pack snacks in the small, front zip pocket of your child's backpack.
- Please do not send a loose water bottle or thermos with your child. If you are sending a water bottle or thermos for lunch, it should be in your child's lunch box. Water cups are provided for snack and after recess.
- Please check your child's folder daily. If you have not filled out a form, please return it on Monday. Thank you!